I nuovi driver AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive 17.3.3 WHQL risolvono alcuni problemi legati alla precedente versione Beta, come per esempio il flickering riscontrato su Mass Effect: Andromeda, e i diversi problemi riscontrati sull’ultimo capitolo di Tom Clancy. Come sempre i driver sono disponibili tramite il sito di supporto AMD.
New Multi-GPU profile
- Mass Effect: Andromeda (DirectX11)
- Multi GPU can be enabled from command line using “-RenderDevice.AmdCrossfireEnable 1”
- Texture flickering may be observed in Mass Effect: Andromeda in Multi GPU system configurations.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands may sometimes fail to launch in three or four way Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands may experience flicker in Multi GPU system configurations when performing a tsk switch or changing graphics settings while the game is running.
- Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.
- AMD FreeSync technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite 4.
- Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite 4 may cause image cropping.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows user after toggling AMD CrossFire technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Shadow Warrior 2 may fail to enable Multi GPU on game launch due to a missing application profile in Radeon Settings.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
- Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
- Vulkan applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
- Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
- System information overlay is only generated on first run and will not be repopulated when system configuration is changed.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.